জাতিসংঘ বিশ্ব খাদ্য প্রোগ্রোমে (ডব্লিউএফপি) আকর্ষণীয় বেতনে জনবল নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি প্রকাশ করা হয়েছে। প্রতিষ্ঠানটি Logistics Assistant – Retail & Billing পদে নিয়োগ দেবে।
WFP seeks candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our humanitarian principles.
Selection of staff is made on a competitive basis, and we are committed to promoting diversity and gender balance.
The United Nations World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide. The mission of WFP is to help the world achieve Zero Hunger in our lifetimes. Every day, WFP works worldwide to ensure that no child goes to bed hungry and that the poorest and most vulnerable, particularly women and children, can access the nutritious food they need.
At this level, job holders are expected to take responsibility for completion of a range of processes and activities requiring some interpretation of standard guidelines/practices for all assistance modalities for both WFP and logistics common services. Job holders are able to recommend a course of action to staff at various levels and may allocate tasks to other support staff.
Eensure timely payment to Retailers by reconciliation of invoices and redeemed vouchers in close coordination with other internal stakeholders.
Within delegated authority and under the direct supervision of the Retail Associate/Officer and the overall supervision of the International Retail Officer, the Logistics Assistant -Retail & Billing will be responsible for the following duties:
- Responsible for the reconciliation of invoices and redeemed vouchers.
- Coordinate with other internal stakeholders mainly SCOPE and finance to ensure timely payment to Retailers.
- Support and train retailers on their processes of uploading and submitting invoices through the SCOPE platform.
- Improve the e-voucher transaction process, data uploads and invoice reconciliation.
- Oversee and coordinate reconciliation process
- Maintenance file archive system as per WFP standard
- Follow up on any discrepancy with both internal and external
- Perform other related duties.
Education: University Degree in Business Management, Accounting, Statistics or other related field.
Experience: At least three (3) years of experience in the field of accounting, prior experience in the humanitarian sector is a plus.
Knowledge and Skills :
- Ability to work in a structured manner
- Time management skills
- Numerical skills
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
Language: Fluency in oral and written English and Bangla required.
- Understand and communicate the Strategic Objectives: Helps teammates articulate WFP’s Strategic Objectives.
- Be a force for positive change: Suggests potential improvements to team’s work processes to supervisor.
- Make the mission inspiring to our team: Explains the impact of WFP activities in beneficiary communities to teammates.
- Make our mission visible in everyday actions: Articulates how own unit’s responsibilities will serve WFP’s mission.
- Look for ways to strengthen people’s skills: Trains junior teammates on new skills and capabilities.
- Create an inclusive culture: Seeks opportunities to work with people from different backgrounds.
- Be a coach & provide constructive feedback: Serves as a peer coach for colleagues in same area of work.
- Create an “I will”/”We will” spirit: Tracks progress toward goals and shares this information on a regular basis with supervisor.
- Encourage innovation & creative solutions: Explores ways to consistently be more efficient and accurate in own areas of work and shares new methods of work with colleagues.
- Focus on getting results: Focuses on getting results and tracks trends in completion rates for own tasks to identify opportunities for efficiency.
- Make commitments and make good on commitments: Takes responsibility for own tasks and notifies supervisor as soon as possible of potential delays in meeting deadlines or commitments.
- Be Decisive: Independently decides what action to take when faced with critical choices in the workplace or in dangerous situations in the field.
- Connect and share across WFP units: Suggests opportunities for partnering with other units to supervisor.
- Build strong external partnerships: Identifies opportunities to work with colleagues and partners in the field towards common goals.
- Be politically agile & adaptable: Develops an understanding of the value of WFP’s teams and external partners in fulfilling team’s goals and objectives.
- Be clear about the value WFP brings to partnerships: Aligns own activities with supervisor’s priorities to fulfill internal and external partner needs.
|Capability Name||Description of the behaviour expected for the proficiency level|
|Supply Chain Management and Optimization||Displays aptitude at monitoring and reporting on supply chain operations to enable teams to efficiently assess the performance and sustainability of current networks.|
|Planning, Project & Resource Management||Supports the planning, forecasting & resource management efforts of own team by collecting data from diverse sources.|
|Information Management & Reporting||Collates accurate and timely information and data to enable informed decision making on reporting within individual unit and consequently the greater humanitarian community.|
|Market Analysis, Contracting and Operational Execution||Ability to collect and collate necessary information to enable WFP to make informed operational decisions.|
|Warehouse and Inventory Management||Demonstrates ability to implement operational warehouse procedures and normative guidance in order to manage WFP’s warehouse, handle inventory effectively through corporate systems, and ensure loss mitigation.|
|Technical Assistance and Coordination||Demonstrates awareness of the importance of technical assistance and coordination with key stakeholders and an ability to carry out logistics activities, respecting individual mandates and programme priorities.|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Contract Type : Service Contract
Contract Duration : 12 months
Duty Station : Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh
Nationality : Bangladeshi only
Monthly Net Salary : BDT. 86,452
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS
10 August 2020
Female applicants and qualified applicants from developing countries are especially encouraged to apply