International Organization for Migration (IOM)
এই কোম্পানির অন্যান্য সব চাকরি
Reference Code: SVN-51/2019/S – BD1
Estimated Starting Date: As soon as possible
Classification: G-5/01 (UN Salary Scale)
Type of Appointment: Special Short Term (Initially 03 months; with possibility of extension)
Under the direct supervision of Procurement officer and overall guidance and supervision of the Resource Management Officer (RMO) in Bangladesh as well as technical guidance from the Global Procurement and Supply Unit (FPU), the successful candidate will be responsible and accountable for the following procurement functions of the mission, in line with IOM Rules, Regulations and Procedures:
1. Provide support, advice and assistance in procurement of goods/services for the Mission. Provision on the best option in local and international markets and optimize purchasing power.
2. Assist the Procurement & Logistic Officer to ensure all procurements above USD 100,000 are coordinated with Global Procurement and Supply Unit (GPSU)
3. Prepare appropriate Bid Documents for competitive bidding according to IOM procurement rules and regulations and assist Bid Evaluation and Awards Committee (BEAC) during bid opening process and award.
4. Ensure appropriate monthly closure of open Purchase Requests (PRs), Purchase Orders (POs) and unacquired assets through PRISM
5. Follow up Purchase Request and Purchase Order status and keep requester informed of estimated time of delivery or any changes that may affect or modify the pre-determined delivery conditions.
6. Promote the creation of Long Term Agreements (LTAs) for recurring orders and assist Procurement and Logistic Officer with the annual review.
7. Keep the copy of all Procurement’s Long-Term Agreements (LTAs) and filed properly. In coordination with the Legal Assistant, ensure the LTAs are updated and renewed on timely manner. Advice the Procurement & Logistic Officer when new competitive bidding /tender is required.
8. Undertake the day-to-day duty of processing Purchase Request (PRF) and Bid Analysis (BAS), prepare Purchase Order (PO) and Payment Request (PR).
9. Run ZME2 report on monthly basis to control open commitments and Keep the PRF tracking sheet updated daily
10. Perform other related duties as may be required
Higher Secondary degree/Certificates with Five years of relevant experience
Bachelor’s degree in Management, Business Administration, Psychology or related area with three years of relevant professional experience
রিজিউমি গ্রহণের উপায়
আবেদনের শেষ তারিখ: জুলাই ১৭, ২০১৯