Society for Health Extension and Development (SHED)
Integrated Nutrition Interventions
SHED is a national NGO working in Bangladesh for vulnerable people especially for Children under5 Pregnant and Lactating Women (PLW), Adolescent and person with disabilities. Now the organization is working with UNWFP and UNICEF for its ‘Integrated Nutrition Interventions’ in Rohingya Camps (Camp #2E,7,8E and 9) & ‘Improving Maternal and Child Nutrition (IMCN)’ in Ukhia and Teknaf upazila. SHED is inviting quotation from experienced vendor(s) to carry nutrition commodities (RUTF, RUSF, WSB+, WSB++ vegetable Oil, etc.) from WFP and UNICEF warehouse situated in Cox’s Bazar.
The interested vendor must have the following documents:
- Trade Licence (up to date)
- TIN certificate
- VAT registration Certificate
- Experienced certificate of previous relevant works
- Bank solvency certificate
- Vehicle List(s) if any
The vendor must agree on following conditions:
- The vendor must abide by SHED, WFP and UNICEF policies (HR policy, Procurement Policy, Child Protection Policy, PSEA Policy and Gender Policy)
- Loading, carrying, offloading and head carrying must be included in the rate.
- Supplies must send the end user point (DPs) within the business hour or agreed plan of SHED logistic Team.
- For IMCN programme it will be two legs (A.Cox’s Bazar to SHED Ukhia/Teknaf warehouse B.SHED upazila warehouse to Community Clinic/Union Family Welfare Centre/Union Sub centre or Community Nutrition Centres)
- For Camp it will be from Cox’s Bazar to Camp level storeroom (INFs facility)
- Contract period up to 31st December-2021
- Business day: Sunday to Thursday (8:30 A.M to 5 P.M)
- All types of child labour are strongly prohibited.
The interested vendors must submit their quotation & their Interest letter to
“The Executive Director SHED” mentioning the price for per Metric Tons (MTs) by 25th February-2021 (Saturday) enclosed with a nonrefundable Pay Order of 1000/= (One thousand) Taka in the name of “SHED Local Fund” from any scheduled banks.