|ACTION AGAINST HUNGER/ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM (ACF) is a non-Governmental, non-political, neutral and non-profit international organisation (I.N.G.O.) that was established in France in 1979 to deliver aid in countries throughout the world. Since 2007, ACF has been assisting vulnerable populations in Bangladesh in the nutrition, mental health, food security, and water and sanitation fields. ACF is looking for qualified candidate for the positions of:
Manager – Prevention of Sexual Abuse and Exploitation
|Number of position
|Duration of the contract
||Until March 2019 (possibility of extension)
||Deputy Divisional Director
Assist the deputy divisional director for the smooth running of the consortium management and strategy of prevention of sexual abuse and exploitation.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Objective 1: Closely collaborate with consortium partners in Prevention of Sexual Abuse and Exploitation
- Map existing complaint and feedback channels in CXB as part of the PSEA Strategy on building an efficient and practical response to SEA;
- Identify and map community engagement initiatives, and integrates PSEA messages and calls for feedback into existing programs;
- Map training needs for frontline workers/ frontline volunteers in collaboration with agencies/ locations;
- Work with protection sector, and GBV and CP sub- sectors to integrate referral of SEA incidents for investigation into their referral pathways;
- Assist the PSEA Coordinator of Consortium at ISCG with relevant PSEA and protection related working groups and task teams, to ensure effective coordination of the objectives of PSEA and identify key gaps in response and proposed solutions;
- Support the establishment and management of capacity building and awareness on PSEA jointly with partners, other coordination mechanisms and local government;
- Support and assist the work of the PSEA Coordinator of Consortium at ISCG and the Senior Coordinator of Consortium;
- Support the ISCG in coordinating PSEA activities within the overall refugee response, such as dealing with issues related to capacity building, awareness and coordination;
- Assists the PSEA Coordinator of Consortium in preparing reports to provide timely information from the ISCG and to ensure that any emerging trends or risks are identified early;
- Supports operational coordination processes, including inter- cluster/ sector processes, and contingency planning, soliciting and negotiating necessary inputs with relevant authorities as it relates to emergency operations;
- Any other functions as advised by line manager.
Objective 2: Proactively support ACFs commitments to gender equality, child protection and disability sensitivity
- Read and ensure a full understanding of ACFs Gender Minimum Standards & Child Protection Policies, asking questions and/or for support when necessary;
- Implement all work related activities with a gender, disability and child protection lens, taking into account the different needs, concerns and ideas of our staff and beneficiaries;
- Ensure the incorporation of gender equity principles in all policies and activities;
- Encourage the participation of all genders in meeting and on committees;
- Help build an inclusive office environment where people do not feel disadvantaged or judged according to their gender or limited due to manageable disability.
DEGREE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
Educational / Professional Background:
Bachelor degree in Law or Social Sciences
At least 3 years related job experience in one of the areas relevant to the job, such as protection, GBV, child protection, complaint mechanisms or coordination.
Experience in emergency operations in sudden- onset disasters, preferably with a background in complex emergencies and refugee and protection contexts.
Required Competence & Skills:
- Good drafting and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and sound reporting skills
- Strong team player
- Ability to work under pressure in stressful situation
- Sound computer skills
- Monthly Gross Salary: BDT 107361.00/-
4) HOW TO APPLY:
Closing date for application: on 28th August, 2018